Sabado, Enero 7, 2012

MY SWEETEST KARMA :)

When I got my HEART badly BROKEN on my third boyfriend, I promised myself that I will do anything,everything(as in talaga), to take revenge on him. That it's my time to PLAY with their hearts for they played with mine.

For some instance, I'd made some CRY (sorry :(  ). I'd BREAK them INTO TWO in short. I continued doing this horrible activity until I transferred on a Public School due to our financial problem.

I met this guy whom is my crush on my elementary years. I thought that he is a playboy one because of his looks and the way he moves. After our elementary graduation, I didn't get any chance to see him again (how saaaaaadddddd :(  ).

After three years, I decided to transfer to the school where our story began. I saw him there but I'm too shy to approach him. Thanks to social networking site to be specific is FRiENDSTER (uso p kxe ang FS by that time..d p ckat c FB nun eee). I got an invite from him and then i grab the chance to get his contact number and YM. From then on we started  texting and chatting with each other. He courted me of course, then on the 6th of July 2009, I answered him with a BIG YES!!!!! :)

He treated me NOT as his GiRL but his LiFE. He always cares for me, and most of all, HE LOVES ME. I think he is my "KARMA". My idea of revenge ended because of him. He is the guy that i would not intend to hurt. I considered him as MY SWEETEST KARMA :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento