Huwebes, Enero 12, 2012

Conclusions –untuned lullaby

I’m just sixteen…yes, still young...but I can say that I’ve been through a lot. I’ve already travelled, realized and learned so many things about the road called LIFE. I’ve LAUGHED to many happy moments of it and also CRIED to the sorrows that life brought me. I already knew a lot about  being praised for the beauty , intelligence and talent  I have, and being judged and criticized for the mistakes that I once committed. I was able also to value the presence of things and understand the absence of some. I have experienced “ups and downs” and “having and losing”; and knew so much about the thing called LOVE.
Life is never easy I must say. It is full of challenges, heartaches and trials. Sometimes, no matter how hard to try, it is still not enough to please everybody. Even if you sacrificed a lot, it is not yet a reason to get what you want. Sometimes, these things might lead you to life of pretending- pretending that everything is fine, pretending that you are strong even though you want to break down and cry because of the weakness that you feel. Some people may enter and walk away in your life leaving you hopeless and no sign that they have been there. Yes, it’s unfair, but we can’t do anything about it. It’s meant to happen and we can’t change it. That’s life-very testing, tough, extreme. It just seems that we can’t deal with all of its realities.
Love and Friendship are the best colors and the strongest bonds of life. It’s very influential and it’s the reason why we’re all inspired and are able to deal with these  things.
Our friends are our best chums. We can do anything and almost everything with them. We spend plenty of time with them-laughing, talking, eating and even crying. It’s just that, when we’re with them, a whole day is not enough. Even the things that are wrong seems to be right as long as we know that they are there. Our love for them is unconditional. I’m really amazed how they’ve got this power that’s so hard to resist. Even we’re too busy, but when our friend needs us, we usually leave what we’re doing and go to them. We never turned them down. They are the coolest teachers-they teach us how to be brave and how to make hard things easy without any pressure. But I should say some are not. It’s odd to see BEST FRIENDS that turned out to be BEST ENEMIES. Some turned  out to be not helpful to another. It’s horrible I should say to witness quarreling friends because there are no winners here, all are losers. Just think of this, how can you say or do bad things to a person you called bestfriend? To the person you spend most of your time with? The person you had crazy moments with? Someone that made so much for you as well as you do? Are just going to throw all of the memories that you’ve been through? You’ve turned to someone you’re not used to be, because of the influence  of new friends. FIRST CONCLUSION: PEOPLE CHANGE.
To be in love is a magical and wonderful feeling. It changes a lot on you. You will always have a reason to smile, to blush and feel inspired to all the things that you do because of someone- someone who cares, someone who  usually thinks of you and someone who’s deeply in love with you. But then suddenly, all of your happy moments seems to end. Many people oppose with your relationship. Many says that he is not a one-woman man. That he doesn’t fits you. That he is no good for you. Then you would ask yourself,” How could it be so wrong if it feels so right?” but still you would fight for him. “You and Me against the world” would be the theme of your relationship. But then, after giving him all you can give, your sweet theme song would turn out to be an untuned melody. Heartache will come. All of a sudden, the love that you think will last forever will now come to an end. It’s painful- very painful. It crashed my heart deeply. I give my all but still he did this to me. I tried to be the perfect girlfriend for him but still it wasn’t enough. In the end you would realized, “they are right. If I should only listen to them.” It hurts but this ache should be for sometime only. You should move on. Move forward. Leave the past and face the future ahead. This only means that he’s not the one. SECOND CONCLUSION: LOVE DOESN’T LAST.
We’re all dealing with various dilemmas and trials right now. My conclusions were just products of my observations and experiences while travelling the path of life. These could change of course, and will depend on how people look life. There is nothing permanent in this world but change. People may change but I hope it will be for good. God will always have plans for us. If friendships and relationships end, God has his own plan for you. We should keep this in mind, “In every end is a new beginning”. Maybe right now I’m thinking that Love doesn’t last. But for sure it would change someday and I could say that Love is Forever. Giving love is a wonderful thing to do and for sure being loved is overwhelming. Whatever is happening to us right now is the product of our fates and destinies. What is meant is meant, what’s done is done. The most important is to cope up with this things and be ready for the next chapters. We should all look up to my LAST CONCLUSION: LIFE GOES ON J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento