Huwebes, Enero 12, 2012

Confused by C.M.C


I fixed my bear beside me
And hug my heart-shaped pillow
My body started lying
And feel the night all alone.

My mind is wandering
The past, the present, and the future
There is always one thing the same
It’s you that I always look for.

When I closed my eyes
I saw the shades of black and red
My care and love for you
Though it is forbidden.

Many opportunities waiting for my “yes”
But still I reject
I can’t give my heart to anyone
If It’s not you who will be the one.

Last year, last month and even yesterday
I controlled my mind to stop what I feel
But how can I?
If the feeling is standing still.

Why can’t I move on
Even if I’ve already let you go
Isn’t it that I still love you?
Or I’m hoping on what you’ve said “future”.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento