Miyerkules, Marso 21, 2012

MARTYR'S LOVE LIFE

                When you’re in love, you’re willing to sacrifice and do anything as long as you can even though you feel so bad and hurting so much. You’ll just ignore it just to let that love to last.
                When you’re in love, there’s no such things as negativity. You will only see the good things in that person.  Though he’s making you a fool obviously,  you’ll just ignore it and you still have the courage to think it positively.
                Are martyrs like me can be considered as a saint for loving so deeply and without limitations? Am I a fool to let myself be happy even if I know that he is betraying and cheating on me?
                I’m happy being together with him. For these moments I really cherished and hope that it will last a lifetime. Living, Laughing, and Making a family with him are what I always wish everytime I sleep.
                But then one night, He confessed something to me. He said that he didn’t really love me that’s why he is now leaving me. I don’t know what to say, even what to do. I just smiled at him, give him what he wants, turn back then cry in silence. It’s hard to accept the truth between us. That I have to let him go and accept that its only that’s hurting too bad.
                This ended the lovestory of mine. My dreams, together  with my heart, ended. Now, the only thing that I must embed in my mind is the word ”MOVE ON” and “NEVER BELIEVE IN LIES”. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento